I was born and raised in Buenos Aires, but I have been a nature and outdoor lover since I was a child. I have a great passion for photographing pristine, unspoiled landscapes that keep me moving to discover new hidden gems.
I studied tourism in college and have spent the last 22 years working in the travel industry. My incredible job has allowed me to live out my passion for travel through countless amazing journeys: trekking in Torres del Paine, walking on the glaciers in El Calafate, driving through the Puna and the Jungle in the Argentinean Northwest, tasting delicious wines in Mendoza, trekking the Inka Trail, experience luxury cruises to get to mythical Cape Horn, among others.
I feel very exciting helping others by sharing my experience to discover this part of the world, and I look forward to keep on creating the most unforgettable and unique travel experiences.
What places and activities do you specialize in?
"- Iguazu Falls : including Yacutinga Lodge & Puerto Bemberg
- Northwest of Argentina (Salta and Jujuy) including Puna Catamarqueña and some none spoiled areas such as Tolar Grande in Salta appart from the most well known areas (Salinas Grandes in Jujuy, Quebrada de Humahuaca, Salta, Jujuy, Tucuman,) as well as some of the local celebrations such as Casabindo, Diablada in Carnival, etc.
- Mendoza several times including some wineries such as Ruca Malen, Benegas, Salentein, Clos de Chacras, Altus, Cecchin, Andeluna among others.
- Neuquen : Caviahue and the lake area Villa Pehuenia
- Bariloche, San Martin de los Andes and Villa la Angostura - the lake district
- El Calafate, El Chalten including Estancia Cristina, Estancia Nibepo Aike, Estancia Alta Vista among others.
- Rio Grande and Ushuaia including Estancia Rivadavia and Australis Cruise to Punta Arenas via Cape Horn.
- Comodoro Rivadavia including Bahia Bustamente, Peninsula Valdés including Estancia La Elvira.
- Buenos Aires estancias : in Areco: Rosario de Areco, La Bamba, Bella Vista de Guerrero mong others.
- Lima, Cusco and Machu Picchu, Inka Trail
- Torres del Paine National Park
- Puerto Varas, Puerto Montt, Skorpios Cruise Ship, Pucon
- Santiago de Chile, Valparaiso, wine and beach district
- Colonia del Sacramento, Montevideo and Punta del Este
- Rio de Janeiro, Ilha Grande, Porto Seguro, Praia da Pipa, Fortaleza, Jericoacoara, Natal, Salvador de Bahia."
How did you get involved in travel?
"I`ve learned from my parents that teach me since I was a child that traveling is one the best ways to grow and learn by meeting other cultures. "
Please share a unique travel experience you will never forget.
"Getting to Cape Horn, paddling on the Beagle Channel, driving across 40 Road in the Northwest of Argentina, Trekking on the Perito Moreno Glacier, sailing with the whales, get wet at the Iguazu Falls, trekking the Inka Trail."
Featured trips & expertise
Explore the geysers, volcanoes, valleys and salt flats of San Pedro de Atacama. Discover the unique lake district including the Osorno Volcano, the tiny town of Frutillar and the mythical Chiloe Island.
Immerse yourself in the colorful tiny town of San Pedro de Atacama and discover geysers, volcanoes, valleys, and salt flats amidst the arid Chilean desert. Lose yourself in the cosmopolitan city of Santiago, walk through its many squares, and marvel at the diverse architecture that makes this city a unique metropolis in Latin America all while being wowed by the grandeur of the Andes.
There's no other way to state it plainly: this three-week journey to the end of the world is the trip of a lifetime. Massive glaciers, towering snow-capped mountains, and gorgeous national parks are just a few of the highlights you'll enjoy during your adventures in Patagonia and Antarctica.
While Northern Argentina is among the least explored areas of the country, it is undoubtedly one of the most rewarding areas to visit. Sitting at the foot of the Andes, it offers spectacular scenery of snow-capped volcanoes, vast salt flats, and otherworldly rock formations. This 14-day trip takes you to the area’s most dramatic sights, giving you a great taster of what the area offers.
Stroll through Buenos Aires' eclectic neighborhoods before visiting the breathtaking Iguazu Falls National Park in this short but sweet itinerary that balances culture with nature. The perfect short trip for active travelers who are short on time but hoping to catch some of Argentina's most famous highlights.
Go on a trekker's paradise and explore some of the best landscapes in Argentina and Chile. Flexible and suitable for all experience levels, this itinerary will take you across two national parks and one of the most famous mountain ranges in all of South America.