While most people visiting Jordan are familiar with Petra, there is much more in Jordan to see and do — from hiking oak forests in the north, to enjoying a sunset dinner at a rooftop restaurant in Amman, to snorkeling in the Red Sea in the south. Traveling to a new destination raises a lot of questions. Here are some answers to help you properly prepare for your Jordan journey.
820 messages · active 21 hours ago
We're passionate about designing holidays in Jordan. Together with you, we create a trip that combines visits to main highlights with responsible and adventurous activities.
We take you along the nicest places of Jordan. Major attractions such as Petra, Wadi Rum and Jerash. Or along local initiatives; small societies, beautiful nature and lovely locals to show the local cultures & traditions. Our team is ready to create a customized itinerary for your next trip. In2Jordan is your travel agent & tour operator in Jordan.
Together with you we design the holiday that fits you and your family or friends the best. We think we have a refreshing view as a travel agent when it comes to organizing tours and holidays in and around Jordan. Key points for us are simplicity, honesty & transparency.
Here is why you should travel with In2Jordan:
- Supporting responsible and fair tourism
- Small scale travel agency
- 24/7 assistance while travelling
- Experienced experts who live in Jordan
- Local and English speaking guides and drivers
- Personalized In2Jordan Travel App
- Cross country itineraries
- Flight, border crossing and visa assistance
See you in Jordan!
Featured trips & expertise
Visiting Jordan is an adventure in itself, and there is no better way to get to know this fascinating country than by diving into its culture. The Jordanian people are known for their warmth and hospitality, making it easy for visitors to forge connections through food, traditional activities, and alternative modes of exploration. Read on to discover five of our favorite local experiences in Jordan.
The ancient city of Petra is a sprawling wonderland of ancient architecture. With so many things to see, planning your trip can become overwhelming - so use our expert tips to craft your perfect experience.
An adventurer's paradise, Wadi Rum is a crown jewel of Jordan's ancient desert. Explore the rugged landscape from the back of a Jeep, ride a camel, or take a hike: no matter how you go, you won't be disappointed by this remote wonderland.
Recent Trip Reviews for In2Jordan
Jordan: amman, petra and wadi rum - 4 days, Jordan - Jan 20 - Jan 23, 2018
My overall experience with the travel arranged for me in Jordan was quite nice.
- all the drivers arranged for my pick-ups were professional, polite and kind. They made some calls for me on the way to the hotel and so on to make sure everything goes smoothly. I really appriciated that
- I feel like I didn’t get enough information about Jordan and all the destinations I was going to prior my trip. Carmen created Vamoos app for me for my itenerary, which was great, but I thought... read more