Honeymoon in Croatia - Jul 3 - Jul 15, 2016
kimkim booked us a perfect honeymoon in Croatia. They found the best accommodations, transportation and activity ideas based on our preferences.
Things I liked:
- how easy it is to book a quality trip vs. doing our own research
- the route through Croatia was perfect
- chat communication vs. having to talk to someone by phone, although the back and forth would have been easier via email, instead of having to sign in each time to respond to a comment
- the full itinerary. we referred to it multiple times a day.
- our final hotel in Dubrovnik was a gem
Areas for improvement:
- back and forth communication by email, as shared above
- the two ferry rides were both sold out at the times we wanted for day-of purchases; buying ferry tickets online or at least warning us to buy early would have helped some logistical difficulty
- more country coverage… would have liked help with the Germany stage of our trip as well.
- would be great if kimkim could have booked flights for us