We loved Iceland and enjoyed the trip. Thank ... - Sep 26 - Sep 30, 2019
We loved Iceland and enjoyed the trip. Thank you kimkim and Preeti for arranged it. We are planning a 2nd visit to Iceland in Feb/Mar 2021 (2020 is already fully planned out), with more time spend in Reykjavik next time.
We loved the itinerary, the hotels and activities Preeti arranged for us.
- The Blue Lagoon was great. Well worth the admission fee.
- Horse riding at Eldhestar was great. Our guide was very knowledgeable and attentive.
- The private glacier hike was fantastic. Our guide Patrica was a great guy and highly recommended.
- Northern light viewing from hotel Gullfoss was really amazing.
Will pass next time -
- The car rental company we used. We had a full size van that fits 9 ppl for our party of 6. They didn't have any smaller car for us to switch to. The car also had 3 small chips on the windshield, right in front of the driver and very distracting.
- Secret Lagoon. Sure it was much cheaper admission but nothing special in our opinion.
- The company we used for the Ice Cave Tour. The tour was at 9:30 (or 9 as stated on the ticket) and we were running late. Tried calling their contact number but no one pick up. Got to meeting point at 9:15 and we missed the tour. It was Sunday so no one in the office and no chance to reschedule.
Overall, we had a great time in Iceland thanks to kimkim and Preeti!