Australia and New Zealand: A wonderful family trip
Jun 28 - Jul 31, 2022
Our trip coordinator, Liz Neal (Springboard Vacations), who we connected to through the KimKim website is OUTSTANDING!!!
- spent considerable time with us planning the trip, making changes, and building an itinerary just for us
- very perceptive and creative in suggesting activities that dovetailed with the family's interests
- excellent ideas and recommendations, both on and off the beaten path
- very knowledgeable
- great communication, very responsive
- very easy to work with
- during the trip, easily reachable and available for needed re-jigging due to weather, closures etc.
- great support team in the country to help us navigate changes and accommodate unexpected requests
- always felt like we were in excellent hands – reducing the stress of the trip immeasurably
- a thoughtful, interesting and caring individual
- went above and beyond to ensure the trip went smoothly
Philip Island and the Penguin Parade
Exhibition at Adelaide Library on Aussie Rules Football : )
Sydney Opera House
Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb
Great Barrier Reef (Seeing Hammerhead Shark!)
Kangaroo Island special shout-out to Dan (!!!), Exceptional Kangaroo Island
Mossman Gorge and River Drift Snorkeling Tour
Southern Alps – Flight!
Mount Cook, hiking to glaciers
Queenstown & Rees Hotel
Driving through the Southern Island
Dear Sharon, Meir, Remi and Daniel,
Thank you thank you thank you for the wonderful review!!!
You guys were amazing !! I really enjoyed all our conversations and I am happy the trip was so enjoyable for all of you. Even more, I am so happy our paths will cross again in San Diego thanks to our kids. It will be great to see you again!!!