- Enjoy breathtaking views of Victoria Falls on a steam train ride
- Take a sunset cruise on the Zambezi River
- See big game like lions and giraffes on a safari drive
- Go birdwatching in Kafue National Park
|Day 1||Arrive in Livingstone||Livingstone|
|Day 2||Explore Livingstone||Livingstone|
|Day 3||Transfer - Livingstone to Kafue||Kafue|
|Day 4||Explore Kafue National Park||Kafue|
|Day 5||Explore Kafue National Park||Kafue|
|Day 6||Explore Kafue National Park||Kafue|
|Day 7||Transfer - Kafue to Livingstone|
Day 1: Arrive in Livingstone
When you land at Harry Mwanga Nkumbula International Airport (LVI), a driver will be waiting at the terminal with your name on a sign. They will transfer you to Maramba River Lodge where you can check in and drop your luggage. If you arrive early enough, you can arrange for an afternoon safari drive in the Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park or a sunset cruise on the Zambezi River.
Day 2: Free Day in Livingstone
Today, you'll be able to explore Livingstone and book as many activities as you like. Some of our suggestions include:
- Go on a safari drive in Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park
- Take a microlight aircraft ride above Victoria Falls
- Visit the David Livingstone Museum
In the evening, we recommend you have dinner on the Livingstone Express, a refurbished steam train. You will travel on the train to the Victoria Falls Bridge where you will stop to watch the sunset with a cocktail. A three-course dinner is then served while you stop in a private concession.
Day 3: Transfer to Kafue National Park
This morning, a driver will pick you up at your accommodation in Livingstone and take you on a three-hour drive to Kafue National Park. Once you arrive inside the park, you will hop on a 4x4 safari vehicle for the remaining 75 miles (120 km) of your trip to Nanzhila Plains Safari Camp. Once you arrive and check in at the park, you'll have the rest of the evening free to spend as you'd like.
Days 4-6: Explore Kafue National Park
You'll have three days at your safari camp to spend as you please. Our representatives can assist you in booking activities for each day. Some suggestions include:
- Take safari drives around the park to see lions, rhinos, giraffe, and more big game
- Go hiking around the park's many trails with or without a safari guide
- Rent binoculars and go bird watching
You can also relax at the main camp lodge which has a fireplace, a deck where you can watch wildlife, and a bar.
Day 7: Departure via Livingstone
It's time to say goodbye to Zambia! After breakfast today, a driver will pick you up at the safari camp and bring you back to Harry Mwanga Nkumbula International Airport for your flight home.