- Go whitewater rafting in Victoria Falls
- Explore Hwange National Park
- See big game animals on multiple wildlife safaris
- Take a hike through the bush with a herd of elephants
|Day 1||Arrive in Victoria Falls||Victoria Falls|
|Day 2||Whitewater Rafting in Victoria Falls||Victoria Falls|
|Day 3||Explore Hwange National Park||Hwange National Park|
|Day 4||See Wildlife in Deteema Springs Camp||Hwange National Park|
|Day 5||Depart Hwange via Victoria Falls|
Day 1: Arrive in Victoria Falls
Welcome to Zimbabwe! The town of Victoria Falls is home to the eponymous waterfall, which is one of the largest in the world. A driver will be waiting for you at the airport, and they will transfer you to your hotel. You'll have the rest of the evening free to see the falls and explore. There are many outdoor activities available in the falls, and we are happy to provide you with details and help in booking.
Suggested activities include:
- Take a sunset cruise down the Zambezi River
- Book a helicopter flight over the falls
- Test your adventurous spirit with a bungee jump over the falls
- Go on a canopy tour with zip lines and rope bridges
Day 2: Whitewater Rafting in Victoria Falls
Today, you'll have a full day for even more outdoor adventures near the falls. For truly excellent views of the falls from the river below, you can go on a full-day whitewater rafting trip which is a full-day experience that includes stops for lunch and refreshments.
If you'd prefer to get up close and personal with some wildlife, you can take a walk through the bush with a whole herd of elephants and their professional handlers.
Chat with a local specialist who can help organize your trip.
Day 3: Explore Hwange National Park
You have the morning to book one more adventurous activity or to see the falls a final time. A private driver will pick you up at your hotel and take you on a 2.5-hour journey to your hotel in Hwange National Park.
Once there, you will be able to go on an afternoon safari or a walk through the surrounding natural area. This area is famous for its large concentrations of large animals, most notably elephants, so this is a great opportunity to see some of the most beloved animals that live on the African savanna.
Day 4: Safari in Hwange National Park
Today, you have another free day in Hwange National Park to spend as you'd like.
Some activity ideas include:
- Take a safari drive through the camp within the park to see large animals like lions
- Hike with the experienced local guides for some stunning views
- See elephants at a waterhole in front of the camp
- Relax at your accommodation where you can drink and dine outdoors
Day 5: Depart Hwange via Victoria Falls
Today, you'll be able to enjoy your last breakfast in Africa before a driver takes you back to Victoria Falls Airport for your flight home.