Hotel Boutique & Spa Las Mimosas Ibiza, Ibiza
Relaxed option with airy rooms, an outdoor pool, a spa, and a Mediterranean eatery
Hotel Boutique & Spa Las Mimosas offers a simple stay outside Sant Antoni de Portmany, a few minutes from the sea and several eateries. Guests can enjoy a calm, relaxed atmosphere with simple rooms with furnished terraces and sofas. Spend time relaxing at the outdoor pool, soak in the hot tub at the spa, and enjoy meals at the on-site restaurant.
Ash Merscher kimkim staff
Based on kimkim staff visit, October 2022 (Learn more)
- All rooms have sofa beds, bright, bohemian decor, and furnished terraces with views of the sea or the hotel's pool.
- Relax at the spa with massage treatments, a gym, a water circuit, and sunrise or sunset yoga classes.
- The on-site restaurant offers outdoor seating around the pool—with an option to enjoy meals in the Balinese sunbeds—and serves Mediterranean cuisine.
- There's an outdoor pool with sunbeds and a bar serving light meals and drinks.
- Though it's possible to walk to a few eateries and the beach, getting to the main island sites or the center of Sant Antoni de Portmany requires a car or private transfer.
Additional Notes From AshAt first look, I felt that the hotel was out of the way in a location that didn't seem very convenient. But once I entered the grounds, everything changed. The hotel offers a lot of value for a standard option and feels exactly how I imagined Ibiza, with natural colors and textures and a relaxed atmosphere.
AuthenticityWith only 17 rooms, the hotel maintains a quieter atmosphere and strives to channel Ibiza's bohemian heritage with natural Mediterranean decor. You can also enjoy sunrise and sunset yoga classes and regional cuisine at the on-site eatery.
LocationYou'll find Las Mimosas just a 10-minute drive south of Sant Antoni de Portmany, off the main road on a quieter residential street. Tall trees surround the property, including pines, palms, and fruit trees, creating a fairly relaxed atmosphere. A 15-minute drive takes you to the swimming spot of Cala Comte, or you can drive about 25 minutes to the popular Cala d'Hort. Several eateries and the Bay of Portmany are just a few minutes on foot.
Rooms & BathroomsChoose from Junior Suites and Suites, all with basic decor and light and airy neutral tones. All offer sofa beds, furnished terraces, and views of the pool or the sea. Enjoy natural elements like wooden benches, nightstand plants, and woven straw mats. Book a Junior Suite to add a soaking tub.
Other HighlightsIn the center of the property, you'll find the outdoor pool surrounded by sunbeds, tall palms, and leafy plants. The pool bar serves light fare until 8:00 pm, but you can enjoy dinners at the on-site restaurant with its wood-fired oven and Mediterranean menu. Relax in the spa or partake in Ibizan tradition with sunrise or sunset yoga classes.
+34 971 343 923
Carrer de Burgos 29, Es Serral