Palacio de Santa Inés Hotel
Relaxed hotel featuring two 16th-century Mudejar buildings and a top-floor atrium with Alhambra views
Palacio de Santa Inés gives you a quiet option in the buzz of the Albaicín. The hotel used two 16th-century Mudejar buildings to create its space, and you'll notice several preserved elements, including wooden terraces in its traditional inner courtyard. Top-floor rooms with balconies and Alhambra views are worth the extra expense, though you can still marvel at the picturesque palace in the atrium lounge with its glass ceiling.
- Enjoy the quiet location nestled within a hidden square in the Albaicín neighborhood, just one block from Carrera del Darro and within walking distance of nearly all the city's sites.
- The hotel combines two renovated Mudejar buildings from the 16th century, preserving many historical elements.
- The top floors sit above neighboring buildings and on a slight hill, so you can book rooms with Alhambra views, some with private terraces.
- Family rooms have a lofted space with twin beds, which kids will surely enjoy.
- The inner courtyard is picturesque with stone columns, wooden balconies, and cushy seating, though you might enjoy the top-floor lounge with vaulted glass ceilings for Alhambra views.
- Enjoy a breakfast buffet with lots of variety served in an airy dining space.
- The standard rooms feel a bit simple and could use a little refresh.
Cuesta Santa Inés 9