Hotel Casa 1800 Granada, Granada
Charming boutique hotel in a historic Arabic house from the 16th century
This hotel was amazing!! It has so much personality and history. My number 1 recommendation! I also advise against driving to the hotel. Park your car... Read more
Hotel was in a quiet, secluded street. Building was old with lots of character. Staff was extremely friendly.
Hotel Casa 1800 Granada lets you sleep in the most historic part of the city (the Albaicín neighborhood) in a 16th-century Arab house, once home to lords and counts. You'll find many hidden nooks on the property, where you can relax and enjoy the history. The hotel is steps away from Carrera del Darro, a street lined with shops and historic sites, and offers Alhambra views from the rooms with private terraces.
- You'll sleep in a renovated 16th-century Arabic house that once housed lords and counts.
- Enjoy being in the beautiful and historic Albaicín neighborhood, just a few steps from the buzzy Carrera del Darro along the creek and within walking distance of all the major sites.
- Rooms have charming historic elements, like wood-beamed ceilings, antique furnishings, and wainscoting along the walls.
- The lounge and dining area offer a breakfast buffet and afternoon drinks and snacks.
- You won't find too many amenities here, as it's a small boutique hotel with limited space.
Ash Merscher kimkim staff
Based on kimkim staff visit, June 2022 (Learn more)
AuthenticitySet in a historic Arabic house of the 16th century, the hotel was once home to the Lords of Cañaveral and the Counts of Benalúa. You'll find historical elements, such as a Castilian doorway, a grand staircase, and Mudejar influences in the courtyard.
LocationEnjoy staying in the beautiful and historic Albaicín neighborhood, the old Moorish area of the city. You'll be just across the narrow and trickling Darro River from Iglesia de San Gil y Santa Ana, putting you right along the scenic cobblestone river walk. The Catedral de Granada is less than 10 minutes away by foot, and the Alhambra is about a 15-minute walk.
Rooms & BathroomsA small boutique hotel, Casa 1800 has just 25 rooms and suites, all featuring beautiful historic elements like wood-beamed ceilings, antique furnishings, and wainscoting along the walls. Some have iron Juliette balconies, seating areas, private terraces and/or views of the Alhambra. Bathrooms are spacious and modern with Molton Brown luxury toiletries.
Other HighlightsEnjoy a breakfast buffet in a charming lounge and dining area, where you'll also find complimentary snacks and drinks in the afternoon. When you need a break from sightseeing, relax with a drink in the hotel's historic and open-air inner courtyard.
+34 958 21 07 00
C/ Benalúa 11