Stic Urban Hotel & Spa, Ibiza
Modern hotel in the heart of Sant Antoni de Portmany with an on-site restaurant and extensive spa
Stic Urban Hotel & Spa was the first urban lodging in Ibiza's Sant Antoni, renovating an outdated street corner. The property offers amenities like a restaurant serving local products and an expansive spa with a sauna, hammam, and aromatherapy showers. Rooms have comfy spaces with neutral tones, and guests booking suites get discounts at the spa and eatery. Families can book the larger suite for five guests, and those looking for relaxation can grab the wellness suite, which includes a free daily massage.
Ash Merscher kimkim staff
Based on kimkim staff visit, October 2022 (Learn more)
- The hotel is one of the more contemporary and stylish options in Sant Antoni de Portmany, which isn't as quaint as Ibiza Town's center but much closer to beaches, walking paths, and swimming coves (many just 5 to 10 minutes away).
- All the rooms have an airy feel that complements the island's relaxed vibe and natural surroundings, though suites offer more space and sofas.
- If you book a suite, you'll get a 20% discount at the on-site eatery and spa, and the wellness suite adds complimentary daily massages.
- The spa is surprisingly large and complete for a city hotel, with multiple pools, an ice bath, unique volcanic bubbles, a hammam, a sauna, and more.
- The neighborhood isn't the best, as there aren't any charming buildings or historic streets to wander nearby.
- Though comfy and inviting, the rooms feel a little plain, and the furniture is starting to show a little wear and tear.
AuthenticityThe hotel is the first modern and urban accommodation in Sant Antoni de Portmany. The owners completely renovated a plain hotel on a basic street corner, bringing a mix of contemporary to the downtown and drawing visitors to Ibiza's other city. Truly a trendsetter, the lodging paved the way for other modern properties to focus on this side of the island.
LocationStic Urban Hotel puts you right in the center of Sant Antoni de Portmany on a fairly busy street. This city doesn't have the charm of Ibiza Town, so you'll be next to modern buildings and the bustle of daily life. There are plenty of eateries within walking distance from the hotel, and the city beach, Platja de S’Arenal, is a 10-minute walk. In four minutes, you'll reach Passeig de Ponent, a path that wraps around the coastal rocks and leads to viewpoints, coves, caves, and swimming at Caló el Moro.
Rooms & BathroomsYou'll have four choices in room categories, including a family suite sleeping up to five guests. Though fairly simple, all units are bright with tile floors, white linens, and pops of pink and green in furnishings and decor, plus coffee makers and high-top bar seating. The bathrooms are spacious and modern. Book a suite for a bit more space and sofas, plus a 20% discount at the hotel's restaurant and spa. If wellness is your focus, the Junior Suite includes complimentary spa sessions with a 20-minute daily massage.
Other HighlightsStic Urban Hotel & Spa taps into Ibiza's reputation for hedonistic pleasure thanks to its sprawling spa. You can enjoy the pool, hot tub, ice bath, volcano bubbles, sauna, hammam, shower with aromatherapy, and a lounge area with hammock swings. When done relaxing and eliminating toxins at the spa, head to the on-site eatery using only local produce to adorn its dishes.
+34 608 800 486
C/ de San Antonio nº 30