ICON BCN by Petit Palace, Barcelona
Cool hotel with a rooftop pool, outdoor terrace, and outdoor dining area
The Icon is a lovely boutique hotel in a perfect location. Its small size allows the staff to provide excellent service. The rooms and the entire... Read more
Wonderful hotel! We enjoyed our stay here. The room was spacious and very clean. The hotel staff went above and beyond to make our Honeymoon special.... Read more
ICON BCN is just one block from the famous Passeig de Gràcia and its Modernist architecture. The hotel's theme follows suit, inspired by this architectural style and the one and only Antoni Gaudí. Relax in the hip lobby lounge, sip drinks from the craft cocktail bar, or lounge on the outdoor sun terrace with its plunge pool. Perfect for families, some rooms feature bunk beds, and you'll find a tasty Mediterranean restaurant right on site.
- You'll be just about one block from the heart of Passeig de Gràcia, placing you within walking distance of Casa Batlló and other Modernist architecture.
- The property's outdoor pool (with a waterfall) and terrace include a hip lounge area with comfy seating, piped music, and a bar.
- A hip lobby lounge features comfy sofas for relaxing, tables and chairs for sipping wine and chatting, long tables for workspaces, and a craft cocktail bar.
- The hotel serves its breakfast buffet in its onsite Mediterranean restaurant, offering unique Modernist-inspired decor and indoor and outdoor seating.
- The hotel can arrange nearby parking, plus you can use city bikes free of charge.
- The hotel's common spaces aren't as bright as the rooms and feel a bit dark in general.
Ash Merscher kimkim staff
Based on kimkim staff visit, June 2022 (Learn more)
AuthenticityBecause the hotel is so close to Passeig de Gràcia, ICON BCN tries its best to channel the city's famed Modernist decor. You'll find this in the large, trendy lobby lounge, the restaurant and breakfast buffet, and the hip outdoor terrace.
LocationJust about one block from the heart of Passeig de Gràcia, you can easily walk to iconic sites, including Casa Batlló, Plaça de Catalunya, La Rambla, the Barcelona Cathedral, Arc de Triomf, and Ciutadella Park. Gran Via is right around the corner, though the hotel's street is slightly less busy, offering a bit of a city reprieve.
Rooms & BathroomsThe rooms are quite bright, spacious, and modern with nice touches, such as comfy lounge chairs and SMEG kettles. Family rooms offer either one double and one single bed or one double and a set of bunk beds. However, there's no seating area in the triple and quadruple rooms. Though the rooms feel modern, the bathrooms seem like they could use a refresh.
Other HighlightsIn your downtime, you can relax in the comfy and spacious lobby lounge, which has plenty of sofas, work tables, and corners for sipping drinks from the cocktail bar. Enjoy lunch or dinner at the Mezza Restaurant, which serves Mediterranean cuisine in its modern indoor dining room, outdoor patio, or poolside terrace. Other amenities include nearby parking and free bicycle use.
+34 933 02 47 17
Carrer de Roger de Lluria, 21