- The historic building has a curious and luxurious past, paying homage to the Eixample neighborhood's architectural reputation.
- Choose from 30 spacious one-, two-, or three-bedroom apartments, with the two- and three-bedroom options featuring two separate bathrooms.
- The ground-floor apartments are particularly historic, once housing some of Barcelona's most elite families.
- Apartments include air-conditioning, full kitchens, spacious living rooms, and floor-to-ceiling windows for lots of natural light.
- Adjoining apartments are available for larger groups.
- Parking is available upon request, as are luggage storage and lockers.
- You can relax at the rooftop terrace with a pool, lounge, and beautiful city views.
- There's no onsite restaurant or lobby lounge area.
This is definitely the best apartment option I saw in Barcelona. The property offers a good balance of privacy/independence and service, and the apartments are beautiful—cozy, spacious, modern, cool. I love that the first-floor apartments once housed the city's elite, and the rooftop pool and terrace are pretty simple but a nice perk. I shared the elevator with a family of four and asked how they enjoyed their apartment, and all (even the teens) were very enthusiastic!