Legazpi Doce Rooms & Suites, San Sebastián
Modern hotel with rooms and apartments in a building from the 19th century
Legazpi Doce Rooms & Suites is a boutique property in a historic area of San Sebastián, just beside Gipuzkoa Plaza. The hotel offers comfortable rooms with decor inspired by Basque cuisine, colors, and textures, some with balconies. The hotel also offers six apartments, perfect for longer stays, families, or groups, with fully-equipped kitchens and washing/drying machines.
Ash Merscher kimkim staff
Based on kimkim staff visit, May 2023 (Learn more)
- For a standard hotel, the style of the rooms and suites is pretty modern and trendy, all inspired by the essence of Basque culture.
- Enjoy being in a historic building from the 19th century, with some of the rooms maintaining charms like original windows and iron balconies.
- The location is fantastic, in the heart of downtown San Sebastián, surrounded by leafy streets with historic architecture.
- You'll be just minutes from popular sites like La Concha Bay, the Old Town, and the fishing port.
- The "Studio Suites" apartments are perfect for longer stays or families and friends traveling together, with fully-equipped kitchens and up to four bedrooms.
- Some of the rooms face the covered courtyard, so there is no natural light.
- As a standard option, you won't find many amenities here—there is no on-site restaurant, but plenty of options are nearby in the city.
AuthenticityLegazpi Doce Rooms & Suites, established in 2016, is in a truly beautiful late 19th-century building in a romantic and historic area of San Sebastián. All the rooms feature decor inspired by Basque culture, with local art, regional colors, and furnishings meant to channel the city's charming past.
LocationLegazpi Doce enjoys a fantastic location in the heart of downtown San Sebastián, surrounded by historic architecture, leafy streets, and parks. You'll be mere minutes from La Concha Bay and its promenade, and you can walk to the Old Town in just two minutes, reaching the fishing port in less than 10 minutes. The city's other beach, Zurriola, via the riverfront and Kursaal Center, is also less than 10 minutes away.
Rooms & BathroomsThe rooms at Legazpi Doce are comfortable and well-appointed, featuring regional decor in shades of red and green mixed with raw linen tones and walnut wood. You can choose from exterior double rooms with balconies overlooking Plaza Gipuzkoa and with plenty of natural light or interior double rooms for a quieter stay. The "Studio Suites" apartments, perfect for longer stays or families, are spacious with fully equipped kitchens and up to four bedrooms.
+34 943 31 60 80
c/ Legazpi 12