Athens Capital Center Hotel-MGallery Collection, Athens
A modern luxury hotel with 177 rooms and panoramic rooftop restaurant and pool overlooking the Acropolis in Kolonaki.
Standing on the border of chic Kolonaki and central Syntagma Square, the Athens Capital brings a modern approach to luxury. Bespoke objects and curated art pieces line common areas like the two fantastic restaurants, while the 177 clean rooms offer privacy and comfort for couples and families alike. Enjoy a meal or swim on the fantastic rooftop, which has a perfect panoramic view of the Acropolis and city.
- The rooftop restaurant and pool have one of the best Acropolis views around. Guests can take in that view right from the pool, whose glass side looks right upon the Parthenon.
- Take advantage of this central location just next to Syntagma Square, where you can reach all of Athens' center within minutes by foot or metro.
- The staff's hospitality makes guests feel extra pampered and comfortable.
- The hotel's "Inspired by Her" program includes a variety of practices and amenities for female travelers, so they can feel safer and more comfortable, particularly if traveling alone.
- None of the rooms have Acropolis views but the rooftop offers a fantastic place to eat, relax, and take in the sight of Athens' most famous monument.
AuthenticityThe Athens Capital opened in 2020 and as the first MGallery hotel in Greece, it has a focus on design, which you can see in the custom Greek art lining common areas and restaurants. The rooftop, which includes a restaurant and pool, has stunning views of the Acropolis, Mount Lycabettus, and the rest of the city, all of which grounds the hotel deeply in its place of Athens.
LocationStanding just opposite the Parliament and Syntagma Square and two blocks away from the high end shopping street of Voukourestiou in Kolonaki, the Athens Capital has a prime location for exploring Athens by foot or metro. After all, the Syntagma Metro is just two blocks away. Hikers can reach Mount Lycabettus in 10 minutes and climb to the top for epic views of the city. Stroll down the shopping pedestrian street of Ermou, which is five minutes away, and be at the Acropolis in 15.
Rooms & BathroomsAll 177 rooms and suites of the Athens Capital follow a chic and elegant design that mixes marble and wood with bright spaces and pieces of art. While none of the rooms have Acropolis views, options like the Presidential Suite have a terrace that looks over Mount Lycabettus. Connecting rooms are available for families or groups, while some suites include pullout couches that can sleep a child or adult.
Other HighlightsWhile the Acropolis view from the rooftop restaurant might make a slice of dry toast seem like heaven, thankfully, both restaurants of the Athens Capital have delicious menus of upscale Mediterranean fare. Another highlight is the "Inspired by Her" program, which addresses the needs and safety of female travelers. This program offers various resources and amenities, such as 24/7 reception, double locked doors, babysitting services, and concierge recommendations tailored specifically for women.
4 Eleftheriou Venizelou Avenue, and 2 Kriezotou street, Syntagma Square