Hotel San Bada Resort & Spa
Large family- and couples-friendly hotel directly next to the national park and just two minutes from the beach.
Hotel San Bada’s location is nearly perfect: next door to the national park and a 2-minute walk to the beach on a private path. Though standard in design and amenities, the 67 rooms have jungle or beach views. One family pool has artificial waterfalls, and an adults-only rooftop pool has a bar. Other amenities include a restaurant, sushi bar, and spa services.
- You’ll enjoy a superb location next to the national park’s entrance and within walking distance to numerous beaches.
- There are two outdoor pools: one is a family-friendly option with waterfalls and a swim-up bar, and the other is a rooftop adult-only pool and bar.
- The breakfast buffet is quite extensive at the restaurant, and you also have the option to eat at the sushi bar, which has ocean views.
- All rooms have balconies with either partial ocean views or jungle views.
- As a hotel guest, you’ll have access to a private hiking area with waterfalls (located off-site).
- For an additional fee, enjoy relaxing in the spa’s steam room or sauna, or book treatments that use botanical ingredients from the Costa Rican jungles.
- The hotel is on the street leading to the national park and its parking lot, so it can get a little loud and busy with tourist traffic.
- The property’s common areas could use a little updating.
Next to Manuel Antonio National Park Entrance