Si Como No Resort & Wildlife Refuge
Relaxed and scenic hillside resort with ocean views and unique amenities like a movie theater.
Si Como No Resort is one of those places that you never have to leave unless you want to. Although the rooms feel a little dated, all have balconies with at least partial ocean views, plus views of the jungle. The property features two restaurants, two swimming pools, a movie theater, and a full-service spa. And when you need a little more entertainment, you can walk through a nature reserve across the street or hop on the public bus to the beach or national park.
- This hillside location comes with ocean views from nearly every corner of the property, covering about 10 acres.
- Several amenities include two onsite restaurants/bars, two outdoor pools (one with a waterslide), swim-up bars, a movie theater, weekly live music, and a full-service spa (additional fee).
- You can walk around the large garden with outdoor terraces and nature paths.
- A free shuttle runs several times a day to the national park and beach.
- There’s no direct access to the beach.
- The hotel is right on the busy main road through Manuel Antonio.
- The Wi-Fi is spotty, and the overall decor and rooms is pretty outdated.
+506 2777 0777
4 km sobre la ruta a Manuel Antonio National Park