H10 Palacio Colomera
Stately hotel set in a 19th-century palace and located on the buzzy Plaza de las Tendillas
H10 Palacio Colomera allows you to stay in a renovated 19th-century palace, once home to counts. The location is directly on Plaza de las Tendillas, an energetic square in the middle of the city with plenty of outdoor restaurants and beautiful fountains. You can easily walk to all the major sites from the hotel, which is great for when you need a break, as you can head back to relax on the rooftop terrace or take a dip in the outdoor pool.
- A historic property, the hotel transformed a 19th-century palace that once housed the Counts of Colomera.
- You'll be in the heart of the city's center, directly on Plaza de las Tendillas with its fountains, outdoor cafés, and shopping streets.
- The Mezquita-Catedral is just a 10-minute walk, though you can enjoy slight detours to stop at other sites, such as the Templo Romano, 17th-century Plaza de la Corredera, and Calleja de las Flores.
- Enjoy refined rooms and suites, some with private terraces and/or plaza views.
- Take a dip in the outdoor plunge pool or grab a drink at the rooftop terrace, featuring truly exceptional views of Plaza de las Tendillas.
- You'll find a daily breakfast buffet served in the inner courtyard, or you can enjoy light snacks at the lounge bar or on the rooftop.
- The restaurant serves a pretty basic menu that doesn't quite match the quality of the hotel.
Ash Merscher kimkim staff
Based on kimkim staff visit, June 2022 (Learn more)
AuthenticitySet in a truly gorgeous building, H10 Palacio Colomera channels its past as a 19th-century palace. This spot once housed the Counts of Colomera, and you can enjoy nods to its history with stone columns, a grand marble staircase, a courtyard transformed into an outdoor plunge pool, and a preserved 16th-century well.
LocationUpon leaving the hotel, you'll be directly on the buzzy and always-energetic Plaza de las Tendillas with exceptional architecture, fountains, and outdoor cafés. This area is also where many locals mingle. However, you'll still be walking distance from all the significant sites, including the Mezquita-Catedral, Templo Romano, the 17th-century Plaza de la Corredera, and Calleja de las Flores.
Rooms & BathroomsFrom standard units to suites, all the rooms at H10 Palacio Colomera offer warm, comfortable, and stately decor, plus spacious and modern bathrooms. Upgraded rooms offer a bit more space, and you can request those with views of the plaza. Suites have private terraces with sun loungers and city views.
Other HighlightsThe rooftop terrace with its tapas bar and city views is an excellent spot to watch the sunset. You'll enjoy breakfast in a beautiful inner courtyard, and you can relax at the outdoor plunge pool and sundeck. If you want to explore the building's history a bit more, ask the staff to point you downstairs, where you'll find a preserved section of the city's 16th-century well.
+34 957 21 68 00
Plaza de las Tendillas, 3