NH Collection Amistad Córdoba Hotel, Córdoba
A comfortable luxury option in the historic Jewish Quarter with an outdoor pool and beautiful inner courtyard
Stay in the heart of the city's Jewish Quarter at NH Collection Amistad Córdoba, around the corner from sites like the Capilla Mudéjar de San Bartolomé mosque and Córdoba Synagogue. The historic hotel does a good job bringing its past to the building and common areas, though the rooms lack authentic character. Still, you can enjoy perks like an outdoor pool, onsite restaurant, patio bar, and indoor parking.
- The hotel combines two old houses from the 17th and 18th centuries, preserving its central courtyard patio.
- Set in the Jewish Quarter, you'll be around the corner from sites like the Capilla Mudéjar de San Bartolomé mosque, Córdoba Synagogue, and Maimónides Square.
- In just two minutes, you'll reach the Alcázar Andalusí de Córdoba, and the Mezquita-Catedral in just four minutes.
- The hotel has a beautiful outdoor pool nestled in one of its courtyards, plus a gym, a few lounges, and another historic inner courtyard patio.
- Enjoy breakfast in a dining area with a skylight and grab other meals at the onsite restaurant or pub bar.
- The hotel has an indoor parking garage underground, a definite perk in historic Córdoba.
- You can check into the hotel at noon (pending availability) and take advantage of "lazy Sundays" with a 3:00 pm checkout.
- Though an exceptionally historic and beautiful building, the rooms feel a little generic and seem to lack character, as do some of the dining areas.
Ash Merscher kimkim staff
Based on kimkim staff visit, June 2022 (Learn more)
AuthenticityEnjoy staying among the city's history, as the hotel combines two buildings from the 17th and 18th centuries. Though the rooms miss the chance to showcase this history, the common spaces feature beautiful inner courtyards, stone archways, and original woodwork.
LocationTruly in the heart of Córdoba's Jewish Quarter, you only have to take a few steps to reach sites like the old Synagogue and the beautiful mosque, Capilla Mudéjar de San Bartolomé. Still, within a few minutes, you can also reach the Alcázar Andalusí de Córdoba, Baños del Alcázar Califal, Mezquita-Catedral, and Puente Romano.
Rooms & BathroomsThe rooms lack the hotel's historic character and ambiance, feeling a little outdated and left behind. Still, they're spacious, bright, and comfortable with all the modern conveniences you could want. All have views of either the hotel's courtyards, the picturesque Maimónides Square, or the historic wall that once separated the Jewish and Christian sections of the city. Families can opt for connecting rooms.
Other HighlightsEnjoy swimming in the beautiful outdoor pool nestled among several room balconies in one of the hotel's courtyards. You can also relax in one of the lounges or the other historic inner courtyard. Breakfast is extensive and varied, served in the onsite restaurant's dining room, and you can grab a drink at the bar in the afternoons and sit on the beautiful patio. Other services include a gym, indoor parking, and flexible check-in and check-out times.
+34 957 42 03 35
Plaza Maimónides, 3