7 Islas Hotel, Madrid
Relax from Madrid's bustle at this light, airy, stylish hotel with an art gallery and signature craft beer and cocktails
Clean, quiet and great location. We did eat in the restaurant in evening and it was tasty.
Hotel was at a great location almost right on Gan Via and near many attractions. Breakfast was very good!
Nice hotel - rooms are good size and comfortable. Breakfast was good. Location is excellent.
The hotel in Madrid was wonderful. The staff, rooms, food, and bar were all great.
Excellent and welcoming staff and an amazing location that is close to everything yet still quiet and intimate. We loved this hotel and highly recommend it... Read more
A boutique hotel and art gallery in one, you'll be surrounded by creativity at 7 Islas, as the local Kikekeller's studio designed the entire property. The hotel owner is from the Canary Islands, and you'll find relaxed vibes in the rooms, with light wood and bright whites mixed with dark elements and unique decor. Enjoy breakfast in a casual dining area or sit at the lobby bar for drinks and light meals.
- You'll feel like a local in this super-cool and artsy space right in the heart of Malasaña, a vibrant, hip neighborhood.
- The lobby doubles as an art gallery, and Kikekeller's studio designed the hotel and its rooms.
- The hotel's charming dining area is where you'll enjoy breakfast, complete with a serene staircase overflowing with plants and a fountain.
- The lobby houses a small craft cocktail and gastro bar open for all meals.
- To help you experience the city like a visitor (rather than a tourist), the hotel provides a neighborhood guide with some of the best locally owned shops and eateries.
- The penthouse room has its own private terrace.
- The hotel's minimalist, industrial feel might not appeal to everyone.
Ash Merscher kimkim staff
Based on kimkim staff visit, June 2022 (Learn more)
Authenticity7 Islas doubles as an art gallery, as you'll find exhibitions on the ground floor and rooms designed by the local Kikekeller's studio. As a result, you get a blend of trendy modern art and serene spaces. And if you've ever been to the Canary Islands, you might notice some island inspiration, as the family that owns the hotel is from Lanzarote.
LocationYou'll find 7 Islas in the hip Malasaña district, a historic neighborhood with locally owned coffee shops, vintage clothing stores, artisan shops, bakeries, tapas bars, and restaurants. Since the hotel is only two blocks from Gran Vía, you can easily stroll to famous sites, such as the Royal Palace, Puerta del Sol, and El Retiro Park.
Rooms & BathroomsOverall, the rooms have a relaxed, calming vibe, mixing light wood and bright whites with the occasional dark furnishing or decor. Bathrooms are clean and spacious with amenities from the natural brand Malin + Goetz. The standard option (called Easy Rooms) is a bit small, so upgrade to a deluxe room for more space. Or, you can opt for the penthouse room, which features a private terrace with sun loungers.
Other HighlightsYou'll enjoy a breakfast buffet in the downstairs dining area, which you'll reach via a leafy staircase complete with a fountain. There's plenty of space in the lobby to relax and peruse the art or sip a cocktail around the indoor fire pits. And when you need a snack or drink, head to the lobby bar.
+34 915 23 46 88
Calle de Valverde, 14