“My girlfriend and I are interested in doing the Manaslu circuit trek in Oct 2017. We have reviewed your website and had a few questions:
1. We would like a guide and a porter (for the two of us). Do you supply?
2. We are willing to join a planned group with a tour, or do a trip that you plan just for the two of us. Which do you support? If a group tour, what is the maximum size of the group ?
3. We would like to do a 17 or 18 day trek (rather than 20). Is that possible?
4. Given the above requirements, what would the cost be ?
5. How many times has your team done this trek?
6. Has the earthquake damage affected this trek? Have you guided tours on this circuit since the earthquake?
7. Do you have a safe place in Kathmandu that we could store belongings (extra clothes, computer) while on the trek?
8. Do your guides have a satellite phone while on the trek?
9. Are the accommodations on the trek tea houses, or is there an option to sleep in tents?
10. If we had an unexpected issue that prevented us from making the trek in 2017 after making the deposit, could we apply it to the same trek in 2018?
Ngima Dorji Sherpa, a local specialist from Nepal, helped this traveler put together a customized itinerary.