Hotel Alfonso XIII, Seville
Iconic and historic luxury hotel in an opulent building commissioned by the King of Spain
The property gets its name from King Alfonso XIII, who commissioned the building in 1928, striving to earn the reputation as the most beautiful hotel in Europe. The hotel is truly luxurious, with so many elegant corners and amenities that you almost have to experience it to understand its extent. You'll find four eateries, two bars, a rooftop terrace with a pool, and relaxing places, such as courtyards, patios, and lounges. To experience the hotel like a king, reserve the Alfonso XIII Suite.
- The King of Spain commissioned the hotel's luxurious building in 1928, striving to open the best hotel in Europe, and we can't say he wasn't successful!
- It's hard to wrap your head around all the amenities here, but you'll find a gym, an outdoor swimming pool with a sundeck, four eateries (including the incredible Restaurante San Fernando), and plenty of places to relax, such as inner courtyards, outdoor terraces, and cozy lounges.
- Even the standard rooms feel elegant and stately, but upgraded units feature private terraces or balconies.
- If you want to splurge and sleep like royalty, you can stay in the Alfonso XIII Suite, designed specifically for the king.
- The location is ideal and in the heart of the historic area while still feeling private and exclusive.
- You can easily walk to all the city sites, including the Royal Alcázar in four minutes, Plaza de España in 10 minutes, and the Catedral de Seville in just six minutes.
Ash Merscher kimkim staff
Based on kimkim staff visit, June 2022 (Learn more)
AuthenticityYou can literally sleep like a king here by booking the Alfonso XIII Suite, designed for the King of Spain. He commissioned the hotel in 1928 to create the most beautiful accommodation in Europe. After spending time inside this palace, you might feel he succeeded, especially with details like the elegant facade, grand marble staircase, and beautiful dining spaces.
LocationHotel Alfonso XIII is the perfect location for those who want to enjoy the city's buzz while in a slightly quieter area. You'll be surrounded by the Royal Alcázar, Jardines de Cristina, and the Universidad de Seville. You can reach nearly all the significant sites in less than 10 minutes of walking, including the Plaza de España.
Rooms & BathroomsAll the rooms are plushy and elegant, perfectly fitting the hotel's history and atmosphere. Likewise, the bathrooms are bright and inviting, meshing white marble with unique and colorful tiling. You can book the Alfonso XIII Suite to truly feel like royalty or opt for one of the deluxe rooms or suites with private terraces.
Other HighlightsThe highlight of Hotel Alfonso XIII is the building's history, which you can enjoy in your room and the common areas. Choose from four eateries with elegant dining spaces, especially the beautiful Restaurante San Fernando. When needing to relax, head to the sundeck next to the outdoor pool. You'll also find a gym, inner courtyard, cozy lounges, and outdoor terraces to enjoy.
+0034 954 91 70 00
Calle San Fernando, 2