Historic hotel with a fine-dining restaurant, a beautiful outdoor courtyard, and a spa
Though set a little outside the city center, Villa Oniria feels like the perfect reprieve. Its 19th-century palace contains a neoclassical interior yet preserves its traditional Andalusian courtyard with a quiet garden. Enjoy dining at the onsite restaurant or relax in the hotel's cozy fireside lounge. You'll also find a spa with a water circuit, sauna, and fitness center.
- Set in a renovated 19th-century palace that follows the architectural laws for Andalusian buildings, you get both a neoclassical interior and a traditional outer courtyard with a garden and fountains.
- Enjoy your meals at the Onírico Restaurant, which offers alfresco dining in the garden area.
- Relax in one of the hotel's common areas, including the cozy fireside lounge or a living room with garden views.
- Some rooms have private patios with sun loungers.
- There's a spa with relaxing treatments, a fitness center, a sauna, two small pools, and a cold water shower.
- The hotel isn't in the city's historic center, so plan on walking a little more or taking a taxi to get to some of the city’s prominent sites.
+34 958 535358
San Anton 28